Friday, September 7, 2012

Philip's Shoes

Today was Philip's birthday. He wore silver shoes out one night a long time ago and I really busted him for those shoes. He also really likes the color orange. He has this bright orange couch and we sent each other pictures of orange things for a good while. I said he needed to wear some bright orange pants with his silver shoes. It was a kind of a long-running joke. For his birthday, I decided to make him some silver shoes and orange pants:



We went to PF Chang's for his birthday dinner and had a few drinks. Went to Rock Bottom for one last drink and then headed home, as my eyes were getting droopy! Of course I had made fun of his age earlier in the week and said that maybe he couldn't keep up... It was only fitting for me to eat my words and be the first one not standing. It was a good night though and I hope he had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment