Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bedroom: Getting Close

This is not about getting close in the bedroom! Preverts! Bahaha. Stayed up too late last night painting, painting, painting. Decided to go ahead and paint the ceiling. It took forever. Also, put on the first coat of paint on MOST of the bedroom walls. I eventually ran out of steam...






It's going to look so good when I'm done! The color is beautiful and once I get the dark trim up, I think it will have a nice contrast. I'm also looking into doing a mural on the small wall of the cubby by the windows. Not sure what I want to do yet, but I've been getting some ideas and resource materials to come up with something.

Tonight I hope to finish up the first coat on the last two walls and put a second coat on the ones I did last night. I also need to mow the lawn and finish staining the wood trim. Still a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment