Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Week of Little Things

I haven't been posting in about a week, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything. I've been doing little things here and there this week so no big changes. I've been hanging the drapery rods and spray painting vent covers. Mowed the lawn. Got the walk-in closet put together. Things like that... I've also chilled out a little more than usual this week. I needed a little rest and relaxation due to the busy last few weeks.

Here's my future to do list:

Bedroom and office: still need to re-clean some of the carpet areas that didn't get completely clean, paint the doors and stain the frames, find a few new curtains for the extra windows, touch up a few places on the ceiling and walls, finish the mirror frame, and fix the window in the office, fix the fan, find a light cover for the office.

Master Bathroom: rip off the walls and the flooring is step one, figure out what to do after that...

Laundry room: pretty finished - just needs organized, cleaned and flooring replaced.

Living room: touch up the paint in places, finish crown molding, put up baseboards and trim, fix the window trimming.

Hallway and sitting room: rip up vinyl flooring and scrape glue, level, clean and prime the subfloors, possibly paint the walls in a neutral color (at least the hallway), paint ceilings, brown paper flooring in both rooms, baseboards and trim.

Guest Bathroom: This will have to be done by a contractor. Waiting to hear from Wendy on budget and planning.

Kitchen: This will be the last project. It basically needs to be completely redone.


So.... I think I have enough projects to be getting on with, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment