Monday, September 24, 2012

Halloween Ideas

Okay, it's time to start thinking of Halloween ideas. AAAAH! There's just way to much on my plate! :) (I like it). My favorite idea, which will also be the most work, is Nike - Winged Victory of Samothrace.


I think this would be really flipping cool. Of course it forces me to be headless again... Another idea that stemmed off of this one was the weeping angel from Dr. Who. Looks like that one has been done before though. The blogs and websites I've seen on it could help me make the Nike structure though, so it's noteworthy.


I've also seen this angel as I was looking up images (the angel of grief):


My other idea, which I stole from pinterest some time ago, is of the Wicked Witch of the West under the house. Something along these lines:



Or....

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment