Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hit the Nail on the Head

Or on the bottom... with my foot!

Finally got the battery for the sawzall and took down the playhouse frame right after work. Got the house down, but as I was taking apart the frame, I stepped on a nail. OMG> OUCH. That hurt! Straight through the shoe and up the center of my foot. Immediately doused it in some hydrogen peroxide and wrapped it up. Bled through two pairs of socks. I was so angry that it happened, that of course I kept on working until I finished the project; probably making it worse in the process. I didn't take any pictures of the wound, so don't worry about getting grossed out.

OUCH!
































There is only one small piece of the house remaining in the back yard because it was too heavy for me to lift by myself, especially with a hole in my foot! I took a little time trying to spread out the ivy so you can't see the spot where the house sat. I think I did pretty good. From the back deck you can't tell at all!


I did get the rest of it to the front, adding to the wood pile that's been sitting there for two weeks.  Now, the pile should be ready to be taken away. I'm guessing I'm going to have to take care of that this week. Here's what it looks like all together:


No comments:

Post a Comment