Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Did Not Get Up at 6AM


Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. P90X. Nutrition. Fit. Live better. Be happy.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before Japan vacation.
Short-term Goal: Go to Hot Yoga today.

Lots of strange dreaming last night. Morning yoga did not work out as planned. It might be unrealistic to think that I will make it to yoga at 6am in the morning. Got up around 7:00 and then laid on the couch until 7:30. Coffee and creamer. Honey nut cheerios and half a bagel with cream cheese.

Not much to do at work today. I keep getting caught with nothing to do. No good! Banana and cherries. I am touching up my Japan book a little and need to apply for some more jobs today. I think I need a more professional picture for my resume. Something with a nice background at least.

I need to go to hot yoga today after work. Must do it! Gotta lose this weight! Should probably stop eating the m&m's too. :( I like m&m's though.

Baked potato with sour cream and a spinach salad for lunch. 


Popcorn and a bag of peanut m&m's for a snack later on.

I did not go to hot yoga yesterday. I had the worst cramps I've ever had yesterday afternoon and into the evening. I laid on the couch quite a bit and watched TV and napped. It was nice. That's basically all I did though. I had a half bagel and cream cheese. Some salsa and beans and chips. And some cherries throughout the evening. Then I went to bed. Exciting stuff.


This is what I worked on yesterday afternoon:


No comments:

Post a Comment