Friday, June 8, 2012

On My Way to Mt. Mitchell


Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. P90X. Nutrition. Fit. Live better. Be happy.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before Japan vacation.
Short-term Goal: Don't get eaten by wild bears.


Woke up and had to get stuff packed and things done. Super busy morning. Coffee and creamer. Nutri-grain bar and a banana.

Had a lot of new forms today when I got into work. Saving a few for Monday because it was crazy today. I also had to use my lunch break to head to the storage unit and pick up my tent and a few things. I also JUST HAD to go shopping for a Maxi dress at JC Penney. And of course I found two. :) Yay for shopping and bonuses!

Went to Jimmy Johns for lunch and got a diet coke and a blt on wheat bread.

I will probably not do a blog on Saturday or Sunday, or for the rest of tonight. I will update on Monday as to the going-ons. We will be out in NC hiking Mt. Mitchell and getting our fitness on. Apparently Jake decided to come to. He's so last minute, but a welcome addition to the party!

Looks like Jake is waiting for me in parking lot. Signing out until Monday. Here's hoping I don't get eaten by a wild bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment