Sunday, June 3, 2012

Brunch Cunch

Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. P90X. Nutrition. Fit. Live better.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before Japan vacation.
Short-term Goal: Check out the Eagle Creek trail off of the Zionsville Rail Trail (Note: I made this a goal after that fact. It was a busy day and this blog entry is kind of an after thought. This was something I wanted to do though.).


Fred and I woke up and went to the grocery store to get brunch stuff for everybody. It took about two hours to cook everything. Coffee and creamer. Wine of course. Eggs with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Sausage and gravy. Biscuits. Bacon. Homestyle potatoes.

Brunch!


Danielle and Fred enjoying the grub!


Fabulous!

After brunch we all walked down the rail trail and further into the nature reserve. It is awesome back there. Definitely my new running spot. So pretty. It goes down by the river and loops around back up. We probably walked for about 3 miles or so. We saw a huge black snake on a tree trunk. It was a little creepy. Such an awesome day though.




Danielle by the waterfront.

Warren getting crazy on the tree dam.

Tree.

The crazy black snake we saw!!

Everyone came back and napped for a bit. The crew left around 5/6pm and I stayed lazy. I was WORN OUT! So much going on over this weekend. I watched a little tv and ate some leftovers from earlier. Then was in bed by 10pm.

All in all, great weekend. Yay for my Evansville friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment