Monday, June 4, 2012

Picking up the Fam


Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. P90X. Nutrition. Fit. Live better.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before Japan vacation.
Short-term Goal: 

I'm not setting a short-term goal for today. I'm picking up my sister, brother-in-law and nephew at the airport this evening so I'm not going to have a lot of time for myself today. So excited to see my little buddy! It's been a couple months and I bet he's huge! :) I'll take a picture tonight and upload it here.

Coffee and creamer. Honey nut cheerios and banana. Chex mix. Grapes.

Work and Monday. Ugh. Had a lot of work left today when I got in. Got through it though. 

Potatoes, gravy, eggs and spinach.

Well, I guess my short-term goal was to catch up on the last few blog entries and get everything in order. So, that goal is completed. It was such a busy weekend and I had guests so I didn't have the ability to blog every day like I should. This weekend will be busy too. Monty and I are headed out to NC to climb Mt. Mitchell. Looking forward to getting a little hiking and fitness in. :)

I had a bunch of carrots and dip. Then some peanut m&m's. Apparently I am addicted to them. I will probably have more. And then more. Dang.

Picked up my Kim, Luke, and Jacob from the airport. I LOVE my nephew. He is just the cutest thing ever. We got to play a little before he went to bed. He's such a sweet baby boy. Fun times! Can't wait to hang out again. Hopefully I will get to see them again soon. Maybe on Thursday. This week/weekend is busy!

Got home around 9:30 and in bed by 10:00!

This is an older picture of my nephew:


No comments:

Post a Comment