Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BOMB


Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. Nutrition. Fit. Live better. Be happy.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before Japan vacation.
Short-term Goal: Hot yoga. 

So... I haven't blogged in a week. My long-term goals are tough. I feel like the may getter tougher and tougher. This is the last time I will be blogging until I am back from Japan and then I'm sure I will have a ton of things to write about and pictures to share. God only knows what I've eaten and done over the past week. I don't remember myself being too bad.

This morning I had three eggo waffles by themselves, coffee and creamer. This afternoon I had two small pieces of pizza and a large salad. I guarantee there will be m&ms. I am going to yoga this evening and then I'm meeting Miss Van Horn for some sushi. Yummy yummy!

Other than that I am finishing up my packing and getting things together for the trip.

Over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment