Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Doctor Who. I Love You.

I can't believe it's already been two months since I started tracking this. Of course I lost about a month in there with my trip and being sick, but still. My goals need some re-working. I guess that is a short-term goal: to re-work my goals. Hahaha.

Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. Nutrition. Fit. Live better. Be happy.
Longer short-term Goal: Must lose 10 lb. before September 1st.
Short-term Goal: Hot yoga. 

Got to work at 8am. Had coffee with creamer. Started blogging my days from Japan. Had some doritos for breakfast. Very balanced I know. 

Went to Marsh and got some sushi and watermelon for lunch. Kind of a long and boring day at work, but got a lot of plans made. Somehow managed to fill up the entire week. 

Went to check out apartments after work. Look at the Hampton Court and Lakeside at Nora apartments, but both were pretty unappealing. After that, did an hour of hot yoga. Really felt the difference since I haven't been going regularly. Stacy and I went to Flat Water and had dinner. Had a small wedge salad and asparagus and one osiris. I'd say we did pretty good. Didn't get crazy and I was home before 9pm! Go us!

Went home right after, was still hungry and I had two fruit bar popsicles and some granola. Watched a bit of Doctor Who, which I am totally addicted to now. I haven't seen all of them but I'm pretty sure Christopher Eccleston is going to be my favorite. Hotty!

The man himself.





















Went to bed by ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment