Thursday, August 9, 2012

Journey and Pat Benatar

First of all there was shirt preparation:
Five cousins. Five shirts. Five counts of awesome.


I am 'Baby Cuz'. There is also: 'Crazy Cuz', 'Lil Cuz', 'Drama Cuz', and 'Homie Cuz'.
Getting ready...
























Took me a while to get ready. I don't think I've had so much hairspray in my hair ever!


Everybody else had fun getting ready too! We were all sending each other pictures before we even got to the concert. Hahaha. We are so fun. Seriously, what other group of cousins does awesome stuff like this!


Tracy, Katie, and I all met up early at Scotty's Brew House since it is within walking distance of Conseco. We were a little disappointed in Katie's lack of 80s and we tried really hard to find some scissors so we could make her shirt look a little more with the theme. In the end, all we had was a steak knife. It didn't work out too well.


Then, the real fun began.
LOVERBOY. PAT BENATAR. JOURNEY.
Sweet Awesomeness.

The only picture of the stage that I took.
Amber had to get her glove in all the pictures!
Lips.
Smiles.
Shoooot.
LOL.




2 comments: