Friday, August 24, 2012

It's a Hall and Oates Kinda Day

I mean.... it just IS!!! I sure do love me some Hall and Oates. I rode my motorcycle to work listening to some of their sweet jams. Oh yeah. I said sweet jams. Ha ha!


Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me what is right for me
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, woo, what will be



and one more....

Reaching out for something to hold
Looking for a love where the climate is cold
Manic moves and drowsy dreams
Or living in the middle between the two extremes


Soul Alone...



I also rode to work in Phillip's jacket which I stole from him last night. Thanks Phillip. I'll be nice to it. :) It was warm and it looked good on the bike.

Finished my Indy Reads training last night and excited to get matched with my first student. I think it's going to be fun and I hope I get matched with someone who is of the same mindset and who is excited about learning. I'll keep y'all posted.

This weekend pretty exciting. Going to go down to my parents' for a cookout on Saturday afternoon/evening and hang out with the family. On Sunday, Tina and I are heading to Dig IN, which is a festival that showcases all Indiana growers and locally produced products. There will be dozens of chefs, brewers, and wineries with samples for tasting. Should be pretty fun. Tried to talk my parents into going to; I think it's something they'd enjoy. Tonight I'm not sure what's going on, but I put Monty on the case of social coordination so hopefully he will come up with something good. Other than all that, I'm going to start packing up Wendy's room so I can paint and start moving my stuff in next week. Busy. Busy. Busy.

Oh yeah. I'm just going to tack this on the end here while I'm thinking about it. I'm looking into marionettes. Here's a reference for later use. I'm not going to actually do pinocchio; I just like the diagram. Note to self: peeling marionettes. Phillip, we need to get our ***t together for this exhibition.


Oh, and if you want something hilarious to look at, click on this: Fear Factory Pictures. I was laughing my booty off.

No comments:

Post a Comment