Friday, November 16, 2012

Tonic Ball 2012


I almost missed the Tonic Ball! I had my dates mixed up and was lucky that Erin had an extra ticket. We started out at La Margarita in Fountain Square. I'm not a super fan of their food, but everyone else seems to like them. They do have some really good margaritas! Potent. Ran into Doug and Nate Robison and family. Got to talk to them and catch up for a few. After that, we started our music tour around the Tonic Ball with a few stops to the trunk of my car, where I had jello shots and vodka! Yum. Apparently, Miss Stacy had a lot of those jello shots cause she was certainly feeling them later. Haha. 


By the end of the night (around 11pm or so) everyone started to get drunk and scatter all over the place. It was hard to figure out where everyone was and their were texts flying every which way. It was pretty hilarious to read all of them later. At one point Stacy pulled Leslie into a hug and they both just toppled right on over on the dance floor. I was cracking up. There were three nice looking men standing behind us who were also cracking up. I turned and gave them a coy sigh. That was right before we left. I kept it pretty low key for the rest of the night and made it home safely by 1am. Before that though, Leslie and I had to hunt Stacy down and found that she drove herself home. Not happy on that account, but seeing as no harm was done I guess we'll just have to watch her car keys from now on! All in all good Tonic Ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment