Saturday, November 10, 2012

Girls Night is A Success

Girls night! Girls night! Girls night!

Started out the day early getting everything ready for the girls to come over to the house: blowing leaves, setting up xmas lights, preparing shots and food. Girls started showing up around 3pm and the fun ensued. I fixed our family favorite, Johnny Marzetti, for dinner and by the time we got everything ready my refrigerator was full of jello shots. No joke. Fluffed vodka and peach jello is where it is at! That was everyone's favorite, including me. Yum. Yum. Yum.

It ended up being really nice outside so we had a bonfire and didn't do as many girly things as I had planned, but it was an excellent way to spend one of the last nice days before winter. We had a little Prince dance party on the back deck and, unfortunately, came up with the rooster dance. Luckily that video came out a little dark. LOL. 

After our outside time, we came in and watched Sixteen Candles and Valley Girl. Like, I'm so sure. Is this in 3d? No, but your face is. I'm sure. Like totally.

Everyone stayed pretty sober for the night (no drunken zombie walks or anything) and we all felt good in the morning. Kind of shocking really. The girls that were left in the morning all joined me for breakfast and we did each others hair and watched Dirty Dancing. It was great. Leslie, Stacy, Cammie and I then went for a walk down the Zionsville Rail Trail and beyond because it was such a nice day. We all swore we were in Narnia for a while it was so nice. 

By around 5pm, I was back at the house chillin' on the couch for the rest of the night. What an awesome weekend! It's too bad I didn't get any pictures of the girls night though! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment