Saturday, November 24, 2012

Not Another Pub

Had plans with a few friends to meet in Fountain Square and do some duckpin bowling. Leslie, Stacy, Tony, Bry Bry and I all met up at Pure for dinner first. I had never been there before, but I will definitely be going back. It was terrific even though I still wasn't eating much (see previous thanksgiving post about stomach flu). The prices were excellent as was the food. Just can't rave about this restaurant enough!

After that we walked over to play duckpin bowling but found that both alleys had private parties all night long. I was super bummed because the whole point was not to hang out in a pub all night. We tried to come up with new ideas. We really did. Alas, we just couldn't. People should not book private parties on Saturdays, especially holiday weekend Saturdays. Not fair! Stomp stomp.

I was so looking forward to it:



We ended up going over to Dorman Street (sans Tony). A pub. LOL. I guess it's our lot in life. We ended up having a lot of fun though. Played a few games of pool and a really long game of darts. Leslie was a little lethal with her darts... Also met up with one of Bry Bry's friends: Doug. He was fun times and fit right in. Three single girls. Two single guys. Fun times for your pub-going Saturday night. Bryan and I would comment later that it was a weird night of weird flirting. Ha. YES!

For going to another pub for the night, I ended up having a great time. So glad I have awesome friends who make life fun wherever and whatever we do!



 < Stacy hiding from Leslie's dart throwing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment