Saturday, October 20, 2012

Last Minute Saturday Ends in Bar Fight

Saturday was a very eventful day. I met Bryan around 10am to move some of his stuff and the rest of mine over to the house. We got everything packed up and into the truck and met Stacy over at the house to unload. After moving some things around in the house and in the barn, we unloaded all the new stuff. I finally got my furniture out of the storage unit. So glad to have my couches back!!

Stacy was nice enough to stop by the store to pick up some lunch stuff and beer for us. After we were finished (around 2pm) we finally sat down and had something to eat. Stacy left and Bryan and I finished up a few things here and there.

We decided to take a little break and Bryan ended up falling asleep for a few hours. He had been up since 4:30am and obviously needed the rest. While he was sleeping I worked a little more around the house, cleaning and such. He left around 6:30pm or so and I chilled out for a bit, then got ready for this last minute Halloween party that Stacy invited me to.

Got to the party around 9pm and had a really good time. The party was at Barb's house, who I'd only hung around with last year at New Year's Eve. She is awesome though. Stacy and Leslie we there as well. We had a blast listening to old music, making up some of our own, and dancing like idiots. Good times. At the end of the party, we had a hilarious little photo shoot in Barb's living room.







After the party Stacy, Leslie, and I decided to go to the Red Room to dance a little and have a drink. Boy, was that a bad idea! We were at the bar for only 45 minutes all together, but during that time there were two altercations. The first one was started by this jerk on the dance floor who would not leave us alone and started being really rude to me. We got up in each others faces and it turned into a bit of a shoving match. It was full on circle around us, cafeteria-style fight. Craziness. I went outside for some air and apparently while I was out there someone came up to Stacy being weird, calling her a Republican and making here mad in general. That's when we left. It was way past time.

It took me forever to fall asleep because my adrenaline was so pumped up from my shoving match. Oh good times for a Saturday. Thanks universe for sending that my way. Real fun (sarcasm). Anyway, a new day will come and I'll just chalk this up for meeting stupid. Ugh. The rest of the night was awesome though. Too bad it ended with such drama. It was pretty funny though. I think I scared everyone around me in the bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment