Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Beer. And More Beer.

Long-term Goal: Write blog every day. P90X. Nutrition. Fit.
Short-term Goal: Only have one beer tonight.

Work at 9am.

I have not gone grocery shopping yet or cleaned out my house of the "bad stuff" and as I am on a budget, I'm not of a mind to be wasteful. Will go grocery shopping this evening.

Cinnamon muffin and chex mix. Coffee and creamer.

Had to shower in the sink again. Must clean roommates bathroom this evening. Having guests this weekend. Whole house needs cleaned.

Potato salad. Banana. Pineapple.

Let's not lie. A bag of peanut m&ms.

I'm still seriously hungry.

My workout tonight will most likely be tons of cleaning since I have plans tomorrow night now. Running and dinner with Stacy.

Going to the grocery when I get off work. Food. Cleaning supplies. If time later, I might go to Target and start looking for a few travel items for my trip to Japan.

Grocery shopping.

Salsa chips beans cheese sour cream.
Brownie. Corona and lime.

Swept and mopped floors. Cleaned bathroom. Finished laundry. Did dishes. Vacuumed.

Met Benson at the friendly tavern for beer number two. And beer number three. Both Sun King Pale Ale. Yummy. Benson bought. Thanks Benson!

In bed by 11.
Did not reach short-term goal. Had three beers. Must do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment