Sunday, May 6, 2012

Girls and Girls' Nights

One lesson I have learned in the past year is that relationships that need to be cultivated and are the most important are those most easily taken for granted. It's the relationships that you know will not end because they are of that nature of friendship. I love hanging out with my girls on girls night. I have never laughed so hard about nothing in my entire life. So much fun! If I had not been so wrapped up in myself over the last year and in boys for the two years before that, I may have learned this lesson sooner.








"I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff." - Jon Katz (Aside: Thank you for your quote Jon Katz. I've never read any of your books [I'm not normally in the market for dog books] but I think I will now. Dogs are fun too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment