Saturday, July 16, 2011

Abide

I went down to Jill and Chris's for the Big Lebowski Fest. I must admit I have never seen the movie so I didn't really know what all the costumes were, but it was a good reason to hang out with friends and listen to some music. Music was performed by: Those Darlins, The Seedy Seeds, and How I Became the Bomb. Those Darlins were pretty good! And, apparently, Monty is in love with all of them. Hahaha. It ended up being REALLY hot so we were all outside sweatin' like crazy. Jill was worried no one was having fun, but everyone had a blast! Good times with good friends!

Erin tried to do this throw the bowling bag over the car to win a prize thing. She got pretty dang close!


There was also some hoop throwing thing to win some sweet sunglasses. And everyone got an "abide" stamp.
























Some girl had a poo shaped thing on her head. And there were people dressed as money? Like I said, I have no idea what the costumes were... There was also a green man, terrorists?, and a lot of guys with long hair and bowling shirts.



 

Here are some pictures of Those Darlins:






Later on, Erin thought it would be awesome to wear my motorcycle helmet for a while. And I thought it would be a good idea to play with the cat toy.



The next day we all went out for a late breakfast/early lunch and watched a soccer game. Go USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment