Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Taking over Dorman Street

Well... we had good reason to get together. Jada was going through a breakup and Stacy got severanced. We just had to go out and get drinks. Really. We did. It started out nice and innocent - a few drinks and appetizers at the new bar on Mass Ave. - Bakersfield. Apparently they are known for their margaritas (I now know why). I had two. Their cheese is weird.

I look like I'm photo bombing them. I'm not. I'm just DERP.
Shortly after Bakersfield, we all decided it was a good idea to go to Dorman Street - a place we never go to before at least 1 or 2 am. We really took it over. We started a dance party at 7:30 pm on a Wednesday. Course it was just us. Then, photos. Then later it was Ball & Biscuit. Leslie was smart and went home. I never did. Woke up in the morning with a car covered in popcorn and a raging headache. Don't ask, 'cause I have no idea! Got to work around 10am.

















No comments:

Post a Comment