Friday, February 1, 2013

The First Friday I Don't Remember

Well... There are days like this. When you go to First Friday and you don't really remember it later. A combination of beer and skipping dinner will always land you in trouble and is sure to give you a headache in the morning. When this happens, remember, take three ibuprofen and a gallon of water before bed. Make sure to eat grease in the morning.

It was fun though - started out with a concert at the 317 Lounge. I have no idea who played but I remember thinking they were fun. And, hell, it was free. I like free. I am always down with free. Here's some pictures I don't really remember taking. I do remember some glow sticks in there somewhere.


 


 

After that we went to the Melody Inn to meet up with some other friends and see Larry's band play. I don't really know Larry, but I got to know him after I became his number one fan and cheering section that night. He's pretty nice. Larry's on drums! This is a copy of the text message I had with Stacy on our way over. I was with Leslie BTW.





Yep. And that was the First Friday I Don't Remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment