Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater / Martini / Breakdown Kings

Leslie and I went to Kathy's annual martini party that was a slash ugly christmas sweater party this year. It was pretty fun times. I went to pick up Leslie (late of course) and we got to the party around 8pm. Had a martini or two and some fluffed vodka (YUM) and sported our xmas gear. I got third place in the contest and won a lottery ticket. Unfortunately it was not a lucky ticket, but we had a good time anyway.


Left to go see Bry Bry and his band (The Breakdown Kings) at Birdy's later. Had a little flask time in the parking lot pre-bar. That's just how we do things...



I can't believe we ended up staying as long as we did. We watched the whole show and hung out with Doug and Ryan who are AWESOME FUN TIMES. I have a few things I could say about the other characters at the bar, but most of them would be somewhat unpleasant and so I'll keep my mouth shut and my mind open. ;) Goodness. Got a date for Thursday though... so that's something. We shall see. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment